Alternate Format for Measuring Instructions of Window Well Experts
1. Check the style of metal well you have.
2.Measure the width of your well (A) from outside edge to outside edge of the well rim, along the house wall.
3. Measure how far the well projects out from the house wall (not the window) to the outside edge of the well top (B).
4. If the top of the window is higher than the top of the well, measure the window height (WH) from the ground to the top of the window.
5. On straight and square style wells, inclue measurement (E), which measure the straight portion of the front edge of the well.
6. If the metal rim is surrounded by concrete, brick, or stone, advise type of surrounding and width of well top. (Send drawing or photo.)
7. Complete House Wall Section (below right)
8. If the metal rim extends above the ground more than 1″, indicate RIM height above round.
* Enter measurements in the grid below. If you have wells of different sizes, use extra spaces #2, 3, 4. Please specify the quantities of each size well you need covered.
How About You?
We hear from clients all over the United States about the importance of measuring for Window Wells. With the above steps we often hear that clients receive the perfect window well solution. Feel free to contact Window Bubble, Window Well Experts at (888) 624-8699 or Contact Window Bubble via email: Help@WindowBubble.com