We recommend that you print out our Measuring Instruction Form in PDF Format. (*Note: To view this file, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader).
1. Check the style of masonry or wood well you have.
2. Does your well have a metal grate? If yes, please indicate this on either your online or pdf form and send a photo.
3. Measure the inside width of your window well (A).
4. Measure how far the well projects out from the house wall (not the window) to the inside edge of the well top (B).
5. If the top of the window is higher than the top of the well, measure the window height (WH) from the well top to the top of the window.
6. For rectangular wells, measure (X) and (Y) to give us the width(s) of the top edge of the well. Measure (X) only for circular wells.
7. Complete House Wall Section (below – very bottom)
Email: Click to email
Dilworth Manufacturing Company
P.O. Box 158
Honey Brook, PA 19344-0158