We recommend that you print out our Measuring Instruction Form in PDF Format. (*Note: To view this file, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader).
1. Check the style of metal well you have.
2.Measure the width of your well (A) from outside edge to outside edge of the well rim, along the house wall.
3. Measure how far the well projects out from the house wall (not the window) to the outside edge of the well top (B).
4. If the top of the window is higher than the top of the well, measure the window height (WH) from the ground to the top of the window.
5. On straight and square style wells, inclue measurement (E), which measure the straight portion of the front edge of the well.
6. If the metal rim is surrounded by concrete, brick, or stone, advise type of surrounding and width of well top. (Send drawing or photo.)
7. Complete House Wall Section (below bottom)
8. If the metal rim extends above the ground more than 1″, indicate RIM height above round. (below – very bottom)
Email: Click to email
Dilworth Manufacturing Company
P.O. Box 158
Honey Brook, PA 19344-0158
The Window Bubble