You have a beautiful house and landscape with flower gardens, green grass and plants, trees and a patio or deck where you can enjoy a morning cup of coffee and entertain friends. Often times, though, there is an area that gets overlooked…those unsightly window wells.
Yes, window wells serve a purpose, but certainly, don’t enhance your property. Usually made of masonry, wood or metal, they collect a lot of dirt, leaves, and debris. They can also provide a home for unwelcome critters who live or get trapped inside.
The plastic covers from big box or neighborhood building and garden supply stores generally don’t fit too tightly and tend to crack, blow away or discolor. Plus, if they’re not a secure fit then water, debris, and small animals will still get in.
1. Customization – Our covers are custom-made to fit YOUR specific window wells no matter the size, shape or surrounding terrain. You just print out the online form, take measurements following our detailed instructions and send them to us. Whether your window wells are made of metal, wood or masonry we make each cover to fit securely.
2. Craftsmanship – Window Bubbles and frames are built with the finest materials to last a lifetime. We use durable, super-strong, clear 3/16” Plexiglas® acrylic, not a pressed plastic, which will last indefinitely no matter what the weather. Plus, cleaning is easy using only water, mild dish detergent, and your hands. Also, any wood frames we custom-make are constructed of all heart California redwood because of its superior resistance to weather, decay, and insects.
3. Experience – Since 1965 three generations of the Dilworth family have continued to make Window Bubbles with the high level of quality instilled by the company’s founder, E.B. Dilworth. We are committed to personal service and customer satisfaction.
4. Lifetime Guarantee – Every Window Bubble comes with a lifetime guarantee covering workmanship and any defects found in the materials.
5. Beauty and value – Custom-made Window Bubbles will enhance your landscape and add value to your home.
Each unit is thoroughly inspected and packaged with the hardware and instructions needed to easily install your Window Bubble. The rest is up to you! Decorate the inside or the outside of your Window Bubble with decorative plants, flowers or stone. Check out our gallery of pictures to see how custom-made Window Bubbles have already helped to insulate, protect, and beautify satisfied customers’ homes.
Sometimes the smallest, overlooked details can make a big difference when done right and custom-made window well covers by Window Bubble will add just the right touch!
Email: Click to email
Dilworth Manufacturing Company
P.O. Box 158
Honey Brook, PA 19344-0158
The Window Bubble